All I wanted was ONE. One cheesy cellphone picture of us at the basketball game. Impossible.
But when I look at this picture, I think it totally captures the way life is right now.
But when I look at this picture, I think it totally captures the way life is right now.
We were able to make a trip up to Logan this weekend to see Utah State vs. BYU. As previously mentioned, my little ones aren't too fond of sitting still, or being confined. I gave myself a pep talk on the way there, and knew I would be spending a majority of the game walking the halls. When I saw that our tickets were in the middle of the row, I knew this was going to be a death sentence.
We got situated in our seats, and the boys were mesmerized with the band, the crowd, the cheering, and the game! Half time came and went, and we were still sitting in our seats with two happy boys. What?! Kai loved clapping with everyone, and Cal enjoyed the the loads of snacks and juice I had packed.
The Aggie crowd was so fun, and I couldn't help but laugh at the things they yelled at the Cougs.
We cheered for both teams, but the Aggies took the win.
But, the biggest victory of the night?
We made it through the entire game!
And that is a victory worth celebrating.


4 comments:
How fun. I'm glad you got a fun night out. :)
That is amazing! We took Asher to a Jazz game last year, and I think I saw a total of 2 minutes of the game. Granted he had just had surgery the day before, but I still don't think we would have had much better luck if he hadn't. But that is awesome! Go boys!
Awesome!
You look super cute (as usual). Is your hair cut short?
So happy you guys got to go enjoy the game as a sweet little family. : )
Cec! that sounds like fun! you guys all look way cute! we miss your cute little family! Love you guys.
Rhett & Whit
Post a Comment