Sunday, June 12, 2011

9 months

Cal9months
This little guy just turned nine months old. He fills our house and hearts with love, 
and I really don't know what I would do without him. 

I am crazy about his long eye lashes,  his obsession with his big brother, and his funny army crawl. He has about 8 teeth now,  pulls himself up to anything he can get his hands on, pretty much refuses baby food, and will only drink a cold bottle. He loves to be tickled, and his funny laugh makes everyone laugh. 

Cal is so easy going. Sometimes I feel bad that I don't get to spend more time holding him, but I love every minute that I get to be with him. He is growing up too fast. I think I fall more in love with this little guy every day. 

3 comments:

Dallas and Carissa said...

Your boys are so dang cute! They make me want to have a little man around at our house :) Cal seems like such a happy little boy! It must be something to do with being the second child because Oaklie is that way too. Hope you guys are having fun in Utah!

miri said...

You have the cutest little boys! (and you take amazing pictures of them)

Olavesons said...

Cute! Cute! We miss you guys...