Monday, June 20, 2011

Dads

DSC_5108_2
I love my dad. Since, he is cool and reads my blog, I thought he deserved a shout out! My dad has always wanted to be involved in anything that I'm doing.  I thought that once I got married and had one baby, and then another that we might be un-invited to any family vacations. I was wrong. My dad always includes and spoils us.  Over Memorial Day weekend, he took us to St. George to play with them. 
DSC_5167
 He is the best "pa" and can't get enough of my boys. He loves and respects my husband like a son. He makes an effort to call me, and check in on us. He makes me feel safe. Dal and I are constantly asking for his valued opinion. I always know that I can count on my dad. 

Dad's are the best. 
That brings me to Dallin. 
The daddy to my babies. 
The love of my life.
DSC_5178
People often tell me that Dallin is the most hands-on dad they have ever seen. It's true. He has a deep love for his boys, and for spending time with them. I love watching him come up with fun little games and activities for them to do together. He will involve them in anything he is doing. He is tender....
DSC_5114
and FUN!
We love daddy Dal!

I'm so thankful that my boys have such great people to look up to as their Dad and Grandpa!
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

lm said...

your Dads post is amazing! Great men in your life. Thanks for sharing, lm