Friday, September 3, 2010

Big boy!

copy

Little Kai turns 18 months today. I can't believe it. He is at such a fun stage. He loves to sing "3 Little Monkey's Jumping On The Bed," and the "ABC" song makes him laugh for some reason. His favorite toys are balls and books. He would eat 10 packs of fruit snacks a day if I let him. We are looking forward to nursery! This little man is a busy boy, and always on the go. It is so fun to watch him grow and learn. I can't believe he isn't going to be the baby anymore!
DSC_0884
I know I am about to turn your world upside down, but it is going to be ok! I'm nervous too. We will figure this out together.
Today is all about you little buddy. I don't know what I would do without you.
I love being your mom!

7 comments:

taggdarci said...

He's gettin so big! I'm so glad he'll be in nursey with Londyn, they'll have so much fun. And I'm sure he'll love it - who wouldn't love to play, sing songs, and have snacks? :o) Best wishes with your new one, can't wait to meet him!

Jace and Whitney said...

Oh Cec that was such a sweet post! I cant believe he is 18 months already and that you will have two here very soon! So happy for you and I miss you tons! Ill be anxiously awaiting to see your new addition. By the way the picture of you with Kai is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cec you are so pretty! I love that picture of you and Kai. I wish I was going to be around for the new little guy. I am expecting pictures asap. :)Miss you virg, but I will be stalking your blog from Philly until we meet again. :)

Allison

Sadie Lynn said...

Cecily... Time does fly I can't believe that he is already 18 months. He is one of the best looking little guys. I think that he will love being a big brother. Don't be too worried about all the changes. Hope you guys are doing well.

miri said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of him laughing!! You always have such cute photos on here. I hope your pregnancy is going well.

A Piece of the Petersons said...

he is so cute cec! and u look so beautiful! hope all is well... miss u!

Hailey said...

Cecily,

Your family is adorable! Congrats on the safe arrival of #2! I'm only 2 weeks away from my due date, and I feel your nervousness :) You'll do great with two, just be patient, and know you're not alone in the chaos that follows the arrival of a new addition. It doesn't last forever! Call me sometime. Take care.

Hailey