In our first week as a family of 4.....
I have spent lots of time snuggling this little man,
and changed more diapers between Kai & Cal than I can count.
My other half went back to school for one more semester,
and this is as close to baby brother as Kaizer has been!
Call me crazy, but we also got some family pictures. Coming soon..
(Never do that 4 days after having a baby!)
I feel so happy! Although having 2 kids (babies) has been a slight adjustment, and I am running on only a few short hours of sleep, I wouldn't trade it for anything! Thanks to my sweet husband, family, and friends for helping us get through week 1!



7 comments:
He's so sweet. I love that fresh from Heaven smell of new baby. A sweet picture of Kai and Cal. Before you know it, they'll be best friends. :)
I love that Cal has the whole "live long and prosper" hand thing going on. Already he is showing his intelligence and talent. :)
Oh, so sweet cecily! Hang in there, it does get easier! I'm sure you are doing great! Little boys are the best thing in this world, (I've decided!) Just try to to remember even when everyone is crying all at once! Let me know if you ever need anything, we would love to have Kai over anytime!!
cecily he's adorable!! you have such a cute family! i bet 2 is an adjustment, way to go you seem to have it all together!!
Congrats Cec! Those two boys are going to have a blast growing up together. He is so adorable and I love all of his hair. Good luck and keep updating so I can take notes!
It is so much work to have two that close, that's how I was but it's so fun and so worth it! I have baby number 3 due in March and i'm scared to death:/ yikes! Good luck and come see us at the salon sometime, we miss ya!
Cecily... I dont even know what to say! They are sooooo dang cute! I love them!!!!!!
Post a Comment