Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cali


DSC_0762
We had an amazing trip to California with my family. We happened to catch a picture at the beach just as the sun was setting. It was beautiful. Spending our days in the sun and water made for a perfect vacation.
DSC_0598
Bridger is always trying to make Kai laugh.

DSC_1601

Dallin met Charles Barkley and got to have a picture as he was having drinks on the balcony of our Hotel.
DSC_1705
He also scored a picture with Shaq right before they started shooting the t.v show Shaq VS. playing Charles Barkley in a round of golf. We got to see them film the beginning of the show, and it was fun to see how big that they really are.
DSC_1733
Kai & Daddy at Laguna Beach
DSC_1713
I loved watching Kai play at the beach. He played and played in the sand, but didn't really like the ocean waves chasing him up the shoreline.
DSC_1585
Our sleeping beach baby
DSC_1826
We celebrated this guys big birthday on our trip in Las Vegas with Camille and her kids at a water park. It was 105 degrees, and a perfect way to spend Dal's birthday.

2 comments:

DaNae said...

Ha! I totally watched that show! And I saw Dallin upload those pics on Facebook and wanted to know what in the world you guys were doing that you got to meet CHUCK and SHAQ! That's awesome. Looks like a blast!

The Halls said...

Oh, looks like fun! loved the pics. I heard that baby will be here any day now! Let me know if you need anything. We would love to take Kai for a day for you to get some rest. He would fit in fine around here! I'll call you after you recover a bit. Good luck and can't wait to see some pictures!