Dallin's job couldn't be going any better. Although he can't tell me everything, I love the fun facts and updates that he can give me about the Temple's reconstruction. Did you know that the Ogden Temple serves more members than any Temple district in the world? They are building a new Temple in Brigham City, so it won't be for long. Dal travels to SLC to work at least once a week, but his desk and work is in South Ogden. We really look forward to 5:30 when daddy gets home!


I am still trying to perfect my mothering skills. I have so many thoughts, plans, and dreams of the kind of mom I want to be for my kids. Hopefully I don't screw them up too bad. I love the time that I get to spend here with my kids. There aren't any distractions that are pulling me in other directions, besides the laundry, dinner, groceries, cleaning, and so on. :) I got called to teach the CTR-4 class full of 10 energetic little girls. I still get to go home and work at the salon every 5 weeks, and we also get to spend a little time with our family back in Rigby. I do really well at journaling our family events, but I will try to do better at blogging about them once and a while too.


Kaizer is loving the space we have to run here, and always wants to be outside. We have been having so much fun going on walks, and he absolutely loves riding in the bike trailer. If I would let him, he would watch his shows all day. I sure wish he would look at the camera once and a while. I have lots of stories and fun things I need to share about this little character.


Cal is such a smoochy baby. He is so happy and has the funniest deep, fake laugh. We have started calling him "Calzilla" (you know, like Godzilla) because of how he is always destroying Kai's creations. The train track doesn't hold up real well to his army crawl. I really wanted him to like binki's, because Kai hated them, so I kept shoving them in his mouth as a baby. Now, he is a little obsessed! I love the new teeth that keep adding to his gummy little grin.
There are lots of fun things coming up, and I am so excited for summer!
There are lots of fun things coming up, and I am so excited for summer!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! You are just so cute. So are the boys. I miss them! And you. :-)
Cec! You have gotta blog more, I need to read more about your life and your kiddos! I am deprived of my Cecily happenings. Love you!
Post a Comment