Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2

kai2years

Kai man turned 2 last week.
 He has been really into Toy Story 2 lately, so of course we celebrated with Buzz and Woody cupcakes. I am pretty sure Kai ate three before lunch! It was our first time celebrating something without our families here, so it was nice of Camille and her family to stop in on their way to Idaho. 
Kai loved the bike we gave him, and we are excited for more warm weather so we can go on rides.

I love watching Kai learn and grow. I am always so excited every time he accomplishes something and now instead of getting scared, he claps and yells with me! It has been a huge victory and relief for us to have Kai start saying some words and understanding sounds a little better lately. We are hoping that his ear problems are all under control now. He has been really into dancing, building with his blocks, pulling his dad around by the finger, and he is still really attached to his blue blankey and now his pillow.
3534

Happy birthday little buddy. 

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate! Happy Birthday Kai.
I can't believe you are 2.

Breanna said...

Happy birthday to Kai! I wish we could have made it up there too. He is such a handsome little boy. Glad he had such a great day!

Camille said...

Happy birthday Kai! So glad we were able to be there for the big 2. Thanks for taking such good care of us. Pizza, chicken salad sandwiches, TREAT BAGS, you guys are amazing. So glad we got to come visit. We'll be back soon@

Miss ya!
love,c

The Holms said...

Cec He is soo cute! I can't believe our kids are 2! Well almost for Taycee! He is adorable. And you look great!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! Your family is absolutely adorable! I remember seeing you at paul mitchell!! You are such a doll!! We totally could have hung out if you hadn't moved!:( Love your blog! I am your newest follower!