Under the weather...
Things don't always go as planned. You see, I figured I would spend the week shopping up and down the Salt Lake Valley, unpacking, meeting neighbors, thrifting, smooching my sweet boys, and decorating my house. (I am secretly hoping my mother in law will do the decorating for me anyways.) Unfortunately, none of that happened. I haven't been sick in a long time. So of course as soon I move away from family, I get sick for an entire week. I spent the week on the couch with a kleenex box in hand. Not what I had planned. For the next week, I plan to make up for lost time. That includes spending every minute enjoying these kiddo's.
Don't worry boys. This week you won't be watching endless hours of Disney Jr., eating jam sandwiches for every meal, or spending all day in our p.j's on my bed.
Since it is already 3:00 and we are still in our p.j's, we will start that one tomorrow!
1 comment:
your boys are so so so cute!
Post a Comment