Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i.love.fall

I have been trying to practice using my camera, and learning to take better pictures.
I am not an aspiring photographer by any means, but we were at the park enjoying the
fall weather and I thought Kai looked so cute.
I decided to pull out my camera to take some pictures of him,
DSC_2681
and instead I got a lot of this...
kaizy fall
I give you the many faces of Kai.
DSC_2680
Taking pictures of a 19 month old can equal a headache. He isn't real into "posing,"
so instead I chased him around the park and let him do his thing.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute pictures of a darling boy. You did a great job. What a little man. :)

Sadie Lynn said...

Such cute pictures! The candid ones are the best anyway.

the h fam. said...

well i think you're almost a pro! he's the cutest little guy and you always have him dressed so cute!

The Halls said...

darling pics! You are great at taking pictures...love the sweater, we have that one, too!

mckenzie said...

i love them!!!

Hailey said...

Congrats you guys on another little boy! They will be such buds. Cec, you seem to have things extremely under control... and no i don't get much sleep these days either. Don't worry, it doesn't last forever. Looks like you are enjoying it along the way. Those little dark haired boys are just darling, and you got some incredible pictures of both of them. Hang in there mamma, and just know you're not the only one wiping noses and bums all day long!

Love ya!
Hailey