Monday, June 21, 2010

World's Best Daddy

DSC_1012
Dal is a super dad in my eyes! Kai would spend every minute with him. I am so thankful that Dal is such a hand's on Dad. I never have to ask for help, because he never stops helping me with Kai. I love that he always wants to come home to "hang out with Kaizy." Our boys have a great example to look up to.
DSC_0647
Dal is always playing with Kai, and lets him do what he wants to do to have fun.

Some of the things Kai likes to do with his Daddy are:
-Ride on the bike with him
-Play with Daddies electronic devices
-Throw rocks and pine cones, or just hanging out outside
-Play at the park and go down the slide
-Swim
-Drive the car
-Sit on Dad's lap
DSC_0850
Now you know why we feel like we have the World's Best Daddy at our house!
Happy Father's Day Dal!

No comments: