It seems like the older you get, your birthday just kind of slips by. Not this year! My sweet hubby went above and beyond. He surprised and spoiled me with lots of fun presents, a lunch/shopping date, and a fun dinner with lots of family members.
I felt so special thanks to Dal and my fam!
I think I need more than one birthday a year.
(check in later to see what I got...)

7 comments:
I'm okay with 2 special days, but not two birthdays. I'm too old already!! Happy Birthday!
It looks like you had a fun day! Happy Birthday...
happy late birthday!! glad you had a good time!
I love Janome sewing machines. I have a little one, one day I'm going to get a big girl one. :)
Happy Birthday Cecily. Also Congratulations on baby number two. That is super exciting for you guys. Hope you are feeling well.
Glad your birthday was great- you certainly are! Great pictures too. Thinking of you guys today- hoping that things go perfectly so you can get home tomorrow. Love that Kai, hope he's back to himself soon.
Oh good.. Im glad to see you had a good birthday! You deserve it! Happy Birthday Cec! Love you! -Whit
Post a Comment