Cec, I love you! I had a second at school, so I checked out the blog, and you made my day! You forgot to show you being supportive by being home all day (and sometimes into the night) alone with Kai. I love you both and am excited to graduate in July so we can move into the next phase of life...I just wish I knew where that was! Anyway, I love you and will see you later today!
That is SO adorable. Kaiser looks a ton like Dallin in that first picture. Congratulations on your baby boy by the way! It will be so fun to have two crazy boys running around your house!
4 comments:
He is SOOO cute!
-Kassie & Shad
Cec, I love you! I had a second at school, so I checked out the blog, and you made my day! You forgot to show you being supportive by being home all day (and sometimes into the night) alone with Kai. I love you both and am excited to graduate in July so we can move into the next phase of life...I just wish I knew where that was! Anyway, I love you and will see you later today!
That is SO adorable. Kaiser looks a ton like Dallin in that first picture. Congratulations on your baby boy by the way! It will be so fun to have two crazy boys running around your house!
So cute! Kai is going to be an awesome student one day.
Post a Comment