Thursday, May 6, 2010

#2

DSC_0520

big brothers rock

DSC_0534







Kai is going to have a baby brother!

14 comments:

Jason and Kendra James said...

CONGRATS GUYS! That's awesome!!!

Wendy said...

Congrats. I'm sure he'll be a great big brother. :)

miri said...

Congrats!! So that first pic is freaking adorable!!! the clearity on your camera is amazing!
That will be super fun to have two little boys!! love you!

taggdarci said...

Yay!! That's so exciting...I agree with Miri, what kind of camera do u have? I'm in the market for a new one. ;o) Congrats again, when are you due?

Natalie said...

Yay! That is so awesome! Congratulations! Everyone is having boys I swear!

Lindsay Rondo said...

WHA!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That is soooo exciting Cecily!!!

DaNae said...

OH MY GOSH! Wow, Congratulations!! How far along are you? Kai looks like he's going to be the best big brother ever! That picture of him and the ultrasound is too sweet.

Melinda said...

Hey! I saw your comment, lets do hang out before the babies get here. What a little studly man, you are going to have so much fun with two little sweet boys! Congratulations, and I love the pictures.

Allison Holt said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm happy for you!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

oh yay! how fun... I am so happy for you guys! What a blast.. And it looks like little kai has totally got this big brother thing down! Congratulations Cec! Love you!

Whitney said...

Congrats guys!

Shelli Dame said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Cecily! That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you and your growing family.

The Halls said...

Horay for Brothers!! You'll be a great one Kai!

lm said...

Congrats! You are such a good mom! Love your pictures! lm