Tubby time! Kai loves splashing in his baby tub.
He is now 3 months old. Where did the time go?
He is now 3 months old. Where did the time go?
Kai in his jammies getting ready for bed (1:00 a.m.) He has been sleeping at least 8 hours a night for the last month. It has been heavenly to finally get a good nights rest!
Kai is such a happy baby. He is a little "cheeseball" as his Dad calls him. I can usually get him to smile for pictures. His little gummy grins make my day. This is Kai and Daddy getting ready to head up to the Cabin.
Kai and I are headed to Utah for the week with my family. I am excited to take Kai swimming for the first time, shop, read, and spend some time with my long lost hubby when he comes down. It should be a fun week. :)
Kai and I are headed to Utah for the week with my family. I am excited to take Kai swimming for the first time, shop, read, and spend some time with my long lost hubby when he comes down. It should be a fun week. :)
6 comments:
He is so cute! I am sorry we didn't get together when I was in Rigby. I really want to meet your little guy! Have fun in Utah. enjoy the nice relaxing time!
Hey Cec, it's Cody. I ran into your blog off of Rachels. I just wanted to tell you that your little gut is so dang cute!!
I just read over my comment, SO SORRY I meant lttle GUY!! He is adorable anyway you want to call it!
awww... he is getting big! What a cutie!
He's so dang cute!! And I'm so glad he's sleeping. AAAHHHHH, it's so wonderful when they start to sleep.
He is soooo cute! At first I thought he looked exactly like Dal, But the more pictures you have posted its crazy how much I see u in there :) In the bath tub picture he looks like your little twinner!
Post a Comment