I am in love with this little boy. He has made me so happy :)! I am so thankful for the opportunity to be his Mom, and spend every day with him.
These pictures were taken at the Dr. office right before he had to have his 2 month shots. He was SO happy, smiling, and flirting with the Nurse. Then, the party was over....
Sorry Kai!
8 comments:
he's getting even cuter! I didn't think it was possible!
Awww. the last picture makes me sad!! Poor baby!
Ah! He is the cutest little one ever! I have to meet him! If we weren't so crazy busy all the time we would come up more. I already love him!
He is so cute his eyes are just breath taken Congrats
cecily he is SOO cute! what a darling little guy. i bet you're a good mom!! sad about the shots, that's a sad face.
poor little guy, shots are the worst!
It's totally fine if you are at the salon then. if you are ever there when I get there I can always just move over a station, it's really not a big deal. thanks for letting me know though, that's sweet of you. and my number is 208.761.5304. what's yours? just in case..
The sad, hard parts of being a parent help me understand the gospel a bit more.
Shots hurt, babies don't understand why they just got poked. They were being so good and why did that happen? I think that is a correlation to life. Sometimes we get our spiritual immunizations. We don't know they are coming, they hurt, and we are left confused and crying.
I love D&C 121 and 122. ~"All these things shall give us experience and shall be for our good."~ And we can't see it until we look back over time, sometimes a very long time. But each trial overcome makes us stronger and more likely to succeed the next time.
Poor Kai's time in the Dr. office, while tramatic, will make him stronger. Tough on moms though.
He is so freakin cute!!! Sorry you had to do that! I'm scared for that part of having kids...I might hire a babysitter to take them in...just kidding. I hope you're doing well!!
1. Your boy is adorable.
2. Kaizer not too bad either.
3. You guys would love Pocatello
4. We already put the deposit down on the apartment next door for you guys.
5. The moving crew with be there tomorrow at noon.
Post a Comment