Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is this mine??

Yes Kai, you have an arm. You actually have 2 of them!

A few weeks ago, Kai discovered that there was something attached to his body. 2 arms! He spends lots of time with his arm straight up in the air in a cheerleading pose, just staring at it. We finally got a picture. Too funny!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

That is way cute. I love watching babies discover the world. :)

*The Grahams* said...

Haha... I love that. I remember with Mylee it was her fingers. She would just look at them like what is this... And look I can move it! That is such a fun stage!

Jace and Whitney said...

Oh I agree with Brit! I love that stage too! Jace and I would just laugh at him and think he was the cutest thing ever! Cute Picture!

linds&lance said...

I am just begining this whole blogging thing and it is so fun catching up with friends! Kai is such a cutie!

DaNae said...

Haha, love the picture! I love this stage. Your little guy is SO adorable. What a cute family! I'm glad you found me! It has been forever!! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Allisha said...

Cecily----He is so handsome. Isn't it fun? I love boys! I better now huh? He looks like he's a good little boy. Not spoiled at all huh? :)

Allisha said...

Oh..I sent you an invite to my blog.

A Piece of the Petersons said...

haha! that is sooo cute :) Im glad you guys got a picture. I remember Bronwyn doing that. Sounds like hes keeping you entertained! -whit