haha that's so cute!
And the Square root of 925451 is? That is so cute.
A very serious kids. Too cute.
So fun to view your blog! Kai is adorable. I am glad you are enjoying it. Love LuRose
I swear he looks just like you Cec!! (way less nerdy though) :)
Funny! How are you guys doing? Adjusting to life as a Mommy? We are moving next week! Can't wait to see you guys up in ID.
You two look like you're loving being parents! And, how could you not love this little guy? He's adorable! Miss you all!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha that's so cute!
And the Square root of 925451 is? That is so cute.
A very serious kids. Too cute.
So fun to view your blog! Kai is adorable. I am glad you are enjoying it. Love LuRose
I swear he looks just like you Cec!! (way less nerdy though) :)
Funny! How are you guys doing? Adjusting to life as a Mommy? We are moving next week! Can't wait to see you guys up in ID.
You two look like you're loving being parents! And, how could you not love this little guy? He's adorable! Miss you all!
Post a Comment