Monday, March 2, 2009

Things I Love....


#1. BRIDGER....(my cute little brother) who just turned 8 while they were in Hawaii. He had his pictures taken for his Baptism coming up, and they turned out so great! I think he is the cutest thing ever!
#2. BABY SHOWER'S...... My Mom and Grammy had the most wonderful Baby Shower for me. I got such fun gifts that I can't wait to use! I really enjoyed seeing my awesome family and friends! A huge thanks to all who made it!

#3. Bare Escentuals SKIN REV-ER UPPER! This little bottle of Heaven rejuvenates your skin & complexion. This has made my skin look so much better, and gives you the perfect amount of moisture. You must try.... (sold at Sephora)

#4. The Ellen Degeneres Show..... So funny! I love to watch this show. Thank heavens for DVR, or I would never get to see it. I find myself laughing outloud while watching this show alone!

#5. Being off bedrest! I have had the most wonderful week, getting off my medication, and being able to get out and about. I haven't been anywhere since Christmas!! I took for granted being able to do a lot of things my self, like.....driving, working, shopping, lifting, and walking! I am so thankful that this little guy stuck it out with me for the last 7 weeks. The Doctor's and I can't believe that we made it this far! I feel so blessed to have such a great husband, mother, and family to take care of me.

#6. Who could forget Dal..... Love you babe!

I am so excited for this baby to come! Stay tuned.......next post should have some exciting news!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yea! Fun things to be grateful for.

I'm glad you made it too. It only gets crazier from her, but tons of fun too.

Cunning said...

Hey Cec! When is the baby coming? And is it a boy or girl? And did your grammy redo the kitchen? Or are showers being held in a new venue up there? Hope you are doing well!!!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Cec! I cant wait to see pictures of the baby! I hope everything went well, and your feeling good. You are going to be a great mom!