We love our baby Kaizer. He had his pictures taken last week, and I love the way they turned out. I have posted a few of my favorites. He is growing so fast. We love you Kai! pictures were taken by Caralee Case www.caraleephotography.blogspot.com.
what great pics! The sleeping through the night will come...I'm sure not soon enough for you, though. I think the sleep deprivation is the hardest part of being a new mommy! Hang in there, it will get better. He such a cutie, i really love the pictures!
What a sweet surprise. As Wendy is helping me to read blogs. We love that little babe. You both look so happy and Grandpa Mark's eyes just lit up as he told us about holding that precious grandson.
We can't tell you enough what a tremendous help he was. He thinks so clearly, understands what need to be done, knows how to organize and makes us all so grateful to lead the family when the need is there.
We'll be looking for more updates.
Grandpa is doing well and we are doing three days a week of physical therapy. We'll keep you posted as we look for more from you.
You will cherish those pics for the rest of your lives! There is nothing like bringing your first babe home and learning to be a parent. You will remember these precious moments forever! You can sleep later... We love you !
11 comments:
Congrats you guys. Kaizer is a beautiful boy!
He is so adorable! Congratulations!
CONGRATS HE IS SO ADORABLE I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE FAMILY. I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE TWO OF YOU
He is so cute!! Congrats you guys!! Hope to see ya in Island Park!
what great pics! The sleeping through the night will come...I'm sure not soon enough for you, though. I think the sleep deprivation is the hardest part of being a new mommy! Hang in there, it will get better. He such a cutie, i really love the pictures!
What fun pictures. It's hard to remember my little men were ever that small. But I know they were.
They do grow so fast. You'll love these pictures when he grows bigger.
What a sweet surprise. As Wendy is helping me to read blogs. We love that little babe. You both look so happy and Grandpa Mark's eyes just lit up as he told us about holding that precious grandson.
We can't tell you enough what a tremendous help he was. He thinks so clearly, understands what need to be done, knows how to organize and makes us all so grateful to lead the family when the need is there.
We'll be looking for more updates.
Grandpa is doing well and we are doing three days a week of physical therapy. We'll keep you posted as we look for more from you.
Love Grandma and Grandpa Oz
He is so CUTE! we are so happy for the both of you. Love the pictures.
OK- I met your twin today in AZ- it's my , Girlfriend you guys might be long lost sisters!
You will cherish those pics for the rest of your lives! There is nothing like bringing your first babe home and learning to be a parent. You will remember these precious moments forever! You can sleep later... We love you !
Hailey
The most adorable pictures I have ever seen! Congrats again! He is BEAUTIFUL! Sorry Dallin, Handsome. : )
Post a Comment