
We are so excited to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby boy, Kaizer Mark Olaveson. He was born March 3, 2009 at 7:09 p.m. and weighed 6 lbs 7 oz. Kai has brought so much joy into our lives, is a great baby, and such a handsome little man. We are so thankful for his safe arrival.

17 comments:
Kai is absolutely adorable! Congratulations! We've been anxiously awaiting this post! Love you all!
Yah for babies! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats on bringing such a beautiful and perfect child into this world. I can't wait to meet him and see you guys. We love you and hope that all three of you are doing well!!!
What a beautiful, handsome little boy! I'm so glad he's finally here. We're so excited for you all and can't wait to meet him. I love his name also! Hope everyone is great, let us know if you need anything. :o)
Kai is such an adorable baby! So glad he made it here strong and healthy. Great job you two! Congratulations!
love,
Grandma Olaveson
Cec, Kai is so cute! He will bring such a great joy and light into your life as I am sure he already has! Congrats. Good Luck,
Brit
Cecily he is SO cute! i'm so happy for you guys and glad everything went well. i'm excited to see more pics of him as well!
Congrats guys!! He is so cute!!! I hope all is well!!!!!!!
Wow! I think he looks a lot like Bridger. :)
Thank you for sharing your pictures. He is precious.
Congrats! I love the name and he is an adorable baby boy!
Congrats to you! Love ya Cec!
YEAH! He's here! Cec, he is the cutest little boy i have ever seen! And you guys picked such a cute name for him! I'm so glad everything went well.... -Whit
Hey Cecily!!! Congrats on your baby!!! He is soo cute!! My sister Shawni had her baby a couple days after you!! I'm soo glad I found your blog!! Now we can keep in touch!! I miss you soo much!! Take care!
CECILY your new baby boy is the CUTEST newborn ive EVER seen he is such a doll... CONGRATS, i am new to blogging, but im glad i found yours, keep in touch and again CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations Cecily! That is so exciting, he is so cute! I'm glad things went well for you guys!
Congrats! He's so adorable...that top picture looks like bridger to me. What a little stud, so glad he's here and healthy. Love, Cortney
Hey Cec, I found pictures of your new little guy on Camille's blog so I had to come over and tell you he is so cute, glad you are both healthy.
Aw, Cec your little guy is just perfect! I bet you are just loving him! I'm sad the newborn stage is over for my girls, so enjoy it while it lasts! Hey, when you get a sec, (I know things are a little busy at the moment) send me your email and I'll invite you to be an author of my recipe blog. Talk to you soon pretty momma!
K i might have commented on your facebook but he is an absolutely beautiful baby! I love your professional pictures with the blue. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment