Thursday, January 22, 2009

WAY TO GO DAL!!

Dallin has been gone to Las Vegas since Monday for a Architecture Competition at the Ceasar's Palace, and the Las Vegas Convention Center. They presented their project on Tuesday Morning, and the awards ceremony was last night. They won 1st Place!! He was also awarded the distinguished student award. I wish I could have been there with you like we planned:(. I am so proud of him. He had 24 credits last semester, got a 4.0, was the Captain of his Competition Team, and still a great husband! Oh, and a BIG thanks to Camille for taking him around Vegas, letting him stay at her house for a night, and helping him at Sephora ;)! Love ya Dal! Can't wait for you to get home!

5 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Congrats Dal!!!! Way to be!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

WOW!!! I'm extremely impressed!! I've never met Dallin before but way to go Cec!! :) Got a great guy there!

Camille said...

Yeah Dallin! So proud of you!

No problem! It was so fun to have Dal here, but next time all THREE of you will have to come! And next time, for a little longer. My boys couldn't get enough Dallin!

Cecily, what did you think of the presents he brought home? He did pretty good huh??

Brittney said...

Hey guys! Congrats, Dallin on winning 1st place!! We have a blog for the class of 2004, I was wondering if you guys could write something up about what you have done since graduation. Adds pics and whatever you like. Send it to my email at brittney.hughes@gmail.com please!! Thanks guys!

Wendy said...

Hi --

This is Wendy and Craig. I didn't know you had a blog. How fun to see what you are doing. Congrats to Dallin on Vegas.

I think your pictures of the baby are so cute.

A very cute blog.