It's almost time for this baby to make his little entrance into this big world. After looking through some baby pictures of Dallin and I, it makes me wonder what this little guy is going to look like. Here are a few pictures of us.
Cecily.......



Dallin.........



We are
so excited for this baby to come. I get to stop my medication on Monday, so he could be here anytime after that! I think we are all ready. We can't wait to see him!
6 comments:
No matter who he looks like, he'll be such a cutie!! We can't wait to meet your little guy! Good luck! I was sad I missed your baby shower, I was in Utah. I do have a gift for you - I'll call ya. :o)
Sweet pictures. He can't be anything but beautiful.
Cute!! Can't wait to see the little guy!
How cute, Cec! I've heard you've had quite the luck...Bed rest and all. I'm so glad that he held on this long. I hope he makes a safe and happy arrival soon. I'll be watching for some news and pictures! love, cort
Cute! Hey i just found your blog... It is so cute. I just started one so it isnt much yet but if you wanna look it mikeandwhitneypeterson.blogspot.com Love- Whit
this baby is bound to be adorable! oh i just can't wait for you to be a mommy! it's the best in the world. let me know how everything goes when you get time. love ya! and dang girl, those sugar cookies look amazing...you got skills!
Post a Comment