Monday, January 19, 2009

A Cabin Christmas....


Here are some pictures of our wonderful Christmas vacation at our Cabin in Island Park. Christmas morning/Christmas P.J's..... always a little scary for pictures! The classic Broulim Christmas Eve Nativity. Everyone thought it was pretty funny because I kind of looked the part of Mary this year ;)
We had so much fun playing Bridger's WII, Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and had some awesome tennis tournaments! We were snowed in at the cabin for 3 days! We got 4 feet of snow in 24 hours one of the days. The snow was up to Dal's chest!

Dal loved riding the snowmachines with my Dad and the boys, and going on rescue missions to save family members traveling to the cabin. We had a great Christmas and got some really fun stuff! Happy 2009 to all!

3 comments:

Allison Holt said...

It looks fun.. I love Island Park!!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

Cecily!!! you are looking great!! It's looks like you had a great christmas and what a wonderful cabin with beautiful snow!

Jennifer said...

Hi Cecily! That was so nice of you to visit our blog and comment! It was fun to know that you'ld been here. You look adorable and I'm so excited that you have only 40 days left. What a cute countdown "widget!" Hey, I have a question. How did you create such a cute blog background. I can't figure out how to do it and I would love to make mine more unique and personal! I know you are so busy, but if you have a chance I would love to learn how. Please say hi to all your family and give them my love. Even though we don't get to see each other often, being here makes me miss everyone so much, but we're doing great, having life-changing experiences and enjoying this "family time" together! Have a wonderful day! Love, Jennifer