Monday, December 15, 2008

I ran across this picture on the internet, and it made me laugh. I had a really crazy last week, so I kind of felt like it fit! I worked so many hours this week, finished Christmas shopping, Dal got through his finals, and we have had so many activities, appointments, and things to get to. I have always loved getting into the Christmas Season and Spirit, so this year I need to find the energy to GLOW!! haha. I am excited for all of the fun Christmas Parties and get-togethers that come with this time of year. Only 11 days til' Christmas!

6 comments:

Camille said...

he he he.... Oh, I SO get this. Don't worry, that baby is going to be here before you know it!

Your Christmas surprise should be waiting for you at my mom's. Of course, you still have to wait until Christmas, :-) But I hope you like it.

Now I just need to get moving on that baby quilt...

The Halls said...

cute! Isn't that the truth. You probably look wonderful!

Cassie Mickelsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie Mickelsen said...

Hang in there. You are so close! I'm so excited for ya.

Jace and Whitney said...

Oh Cec, you look beautiful in your wedding pic! I am so excited to see your baby! Good Luck with everything!

taggdarci said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you. We hope that things go well. Our prayers are with you guys! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Love, Tagg and Darc