Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Crazy 8's:

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Without a Trace
4. Divine Design
5. Sports Center (with Dal)
6. Jazz Games
7. What Not To Wear
8. Re-runs of Seinfeld/Friends


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. P.F Changs
3. Olive Garden
4. Outback Steakhouse
5. Bajio's
6. Taco Time
7. Pizza Hut
8. Broulim's


8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Worked at the Salon
2. Attended a Baptism
3. Bought some new clothes
4. Promotion at work
5. My Mother-in-law designed the Baby Bedding :)
6. Date Night: We saw the Movie "Four Christmases"
7. Dal scored the perfect internship in Idaho Falls instead of Pocatello!!
8. It was a great day!


8 things I am looking forward to:
1. This baby boy
2. Christmas
3. Dallin graduating with his Masters
4. Phone call from Skyler on Christmas
5. Decorating the baby's room
6. Spring
7. Vacation to California
8. Becoming a Mom

8 things on my wish list:
1. A hot pair of black shoes
2. A healthy baby
3. Finish Christmas shopping
4. Grow old with my sweetheart
5. Go with my family to Hawaii in February :(
6. Be the worlds best Wife/Mother/Friend
7. Attend the Temple two times this month
8. A tan

People I'm Tagging:
Anyone who wants to do this!

1 comment:

*The Grahams* said...

Hey you. Sounds like you are crazy busy. Are you going to work right up until the baby comes? That is so fun that dals mom is designing the babys bedding! I am sure it will be super cute! Let me know if you need anything! Love ya
Brit