We had a great time Halloween night. Every year we stop by Grammy's for her famous stew, wassail, rolls, and doughnuts. It is fun to see everyone dressed up. We then headed to a party with some old high school friends. This year I thought it would be funny to dress up as Sarah Palin (if you don't know who she is, please don't vote on Tuesday) and Dal was my Security Guard. We had fun eating, playing Guitar Hero, and a few great rounds of the card game scum. I wore my costume to work today, and it was a hit with the older folks. I had cut my bangs a while ago, so it worked well with the costume. I had on a McCain/Palin 2008 pin. It was a little tricky to hide my baby bump!
7 comments:
Cec- I love your costumes! They are perfect! It looks like you guys had alot of fun!! So exactly how far along are you? How have you been feeling? I cant believe I will be a mommy in less then 4 weeks! Its amazing how fast life changes!!
Cecily!! haha... you are so funny. Awesome costume. I knew who you were right away! And CONGRATS on the baby BOY!!! how fun! I'm sure Dallin loves that you guys are having a boy first!
Cecily I'm so glad you have a blog! I love blogging, it's so fun to keep in touch this way and keep updated with whats going on with everyone. yours is so cute. Love the Halloween costume, so funny.
And congrats on the baby boy!
It was good to hear from you. Hailey told me about your halloween costume. That is so funny! Very creative. Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited for you. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. You will love it.
ha ha ha... you look awesome!! Great idea! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!! Boys are...Fun!! Love the costume!
cecily you're having a baby!!! that's so exciting! i was blog stocking and found your blog! i'm so happy for you! how far along are you? i visit teach heather olaveson, she said that you do her hair. just thought i'd let you in on that! anyways, glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment