
We are so excited for this baby to come in March! This is a picture of the first ultrasound they did to make sure everything was going well, so the baby is really small, but it is fun to see how it has grown from this first ultrasound to the second one.

Dallin was right! It's a healthy baby BOY!! (can you tell?!?) It was really hard for them to get good pictures because he was moving all around. I was so anxious to find out if it was going to be a boy or a girl that I could hardly stand it! Everyone would ask what I wanted, or what I felt it was, and I had no clue, and would be so happy with either. We just feel so blessed that we got this opportunity. This little boy is so loved already!
4 comments:
Congratulations!! We're so excited for you. Having a baby is the greatest blessing. How's your pregnancy been so far? I hope all continues to go well. Let me know if you need anything - and congrats again!!
Hey cec its Nat Congrats on the baby that is so exciting!!! I haven't talked to you in forever. Call me when you get the chance and check out our blog
Yeah, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see my new little nephew! I'm also excited that you are blogging so we can keep in touch better. I can't wait to see this baby!
Hey guys! Congratulations! This is Brittney Hughes. Little boys are SO much fun! You will love it! We are glad to hear you are doing well. Our blog is 3guys1lady.blogspot.com! Feel free to check it out!
Post a Comment