Growing up, we always had lots of traditions that we did every year. From parades, to baking, and Christmas caroling on a school bus, there was always lots to do to get us in the Christmas spirit.
This is our first year living away, and I have realized that now it is up to me to create fun, and memorable traditions for our family to look forward to every year.
Dallin and I both wanted to make going to see the lights a tradition that we started last year. I love that we now live so close to Temple Square. There is always such a special spirit there.
The boys were all bundled up, and ready for dinner. It was freezing!!
Even though it was crazy busy, and we couldn't feel our toes, I'm so glad we made the trip down to see the lights. Just being on Temple Square helps you remember the true meaning of Christmas.
Christmas time is a time of family, and I sure look forward to the traditions that we will create together.





1 comment:
So fun! And you guys look great...as usual!!! I want to go to TS every year as well, this year we couldn't make it happen:(. Miss u guys!! p.s. Bentley is going crazy looking at Cal's before haircut pic as I type this. :) true love.
Post a Comment