"Mercies and blessings come in different forms--sometimes as hard things. Yet the Lord said, 'Thou shalt thank the Lord thy God in all things' (D&C 59:7). All things means just that: good things, difficult things--not just some things. He has commanded us to be grateful because He knows being grateful will make us happy. This is another evidence of His love."
-Bonnie D. Parkin
Sometimes I need to remind myself how many things I have to be thankful for.


1 comment:
Thanks Cec! Your such a great example. I do agree Cafe Rio is pretty much amazing :)
Its amazing when you sit down, and think about all the things we have to be thankful sure!!
It sure puts things into perspective for me, when I'm in a rut!
We really need to get together more often.
I won't be working as much this summer, so we'll have to have lots of play dates with the kids.
Post a Comment