
My brother returned from his mission on Friday. I could hardly wait for Friday to come. It was fun to see him. He got to meet Kai for the first time, and immediately started to work on becoming "the favorite Uncle." He was such a good Missionary, and a good example to me. I am so glad he is home! We have lots of fun things planned to do with him before he starts school. Welcome home Sky!
4 comments:
YAY! He looks so good. Send our love.
I can't believe he is home already! He looks way good. Tell him hi. I am sure he was a great missionary.
I love the picture of your he and your mom hugging. I'm sure she didn't want to let go. :)
Welcome home.
What a great day! It was wonderful to share it with you all. You are a great example too. Thanks
Post a Comment