Monday, March 15, 2010

Bye-Bye "Bobs"

DSC_0024

Taking away a babies bottle =

1. Crying
2. Sleepless nights
3. Fit throwing
4. Starvation
5. Frustrated Mommy
6. Did I mention crying?

To say the least, things have been a little rough around our house for the last 3 days! I knew that when Kai turned 1, I had to take the bottle away. I didn't want to. He has always been on a bottle, and has done great.
Well, I did it. It's gone. I feel bad, and I guess I can't give it back.
Sorry Kai. Hopefully you will find love for your sippy, SOON!
He won't touch it now that he knows "bobs" is gone.
Wish me luck....

2 comments:

Camille said...

Poor boy! What a mean mom you are. ;-)

Oh, he'll be okay. I know it is hard to hear them cry though. Keep it up!

See you SOON! (Fingers crossed)

Wendy said...

When you decide to declare war, you need to know that you will win, no matter what.

Fresh courage take!