Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Blogging Buddies....

I made our blog private, and I have heard a lot of people didn't get the invites I sent out. Can you drop me a line if you got your invite and are reading this message? I miss my blogging friends, and I love knowing you have stopped by. Happy blogging!
xoxo

12 comments:

Camille Kinghorn said...

I got it this time. If you go to settings and then permissions it will tell you who has access to your blog. I made my blog private too and it kinda sucks, but I think it is worth it!

the h fam. said...

i got it!!

Dallas and Carissa said...

we got it.

Camille said...

You already know I made it!

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We are going to have SO much fun!

Breanna said...

We're here!

Tim, Abby, Dayton and Braylee said...

Got it!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

yay!! We got it :) Thanx so much... Looks like everything is going great. Im excited to be able to keep in touch again! -Whit P.

Amber said...

i can't remember but if not here is my email!

ambergenta@gmail.com

Allison Holt said...

I got it Cec!

Cunning said...

Got it!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

josephshaylee@gmail.com

we'd love to stay in touch, our blog goes private in Jan., let me know if you want an invite.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I didn't!!
superlinzard@yahoo.com
Lindsey