Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lake Powell









We took a quick trip to Lake Powell with our friends, and their family. We had so much fun. The weather was perfect, water was smooth, and the company was even better. We decided to go with them the day before they were leaving for Lake Powell! CRAZY! I left Kai home with his Grandma's, and he did so great. I was pretty nervous about leaving him, but the trip turned out to be one of the best trips of my life. I am so glad we went. A HUGE thanks to the Schaat & Hymas family! Can't wait until next year ;)!!
"It was just what I wanted....almost!"

Some highlights of our trip were:
-Surfing day & night
-Playing cards & games
-Swimming
-Cliff jumping
-Sun tanning & relaxing
-Visiting Rainbow Bridge
-Tattoo's (fake)
-Birds eating an entire bag of unopened treats (errrrr. I hate birds)
-A bat attacking Chris
-Dancing
-Talking & hanging out together
-Laughing the entire trip
-Coming home to my baby boy

1 comment:

Allison Holt said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love LP, and I also love the Hymas clan!!!!