HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!
To celebrate his 24th Birthday, here are 24 facts/things
I LOVE about Dal:
1. He was born August 2, 1985.
2. He served a mission in Helsinki, Finland, and speaks Finnish very well.
3. He has great style.
4. He is going to get his Master's degree in Architecture.
5. He likes to be very organized, and for everything to have a place.
6. He is my "Handy Man," and can build or fix about anything. He is a very hard worker.
7. His favorite places to eat are Olive Garden & Bajio's.
8. His favorite color is North Carolina blue.
9. He is a technology nerd/junkie, and loves anything Apple comes out with.
10. He loves Mountain Dew & Gatorade.
11. He loves Seinfeld, and has watched/can recite every episode.
12. He is good at shopping for the best deal, but isn't cheap.
13. He would eat Mac N' Cheese every day.
14. His favorite thing to do is Waterski, and he is very good at it.
15. He is my shopping partner, and is so fun to go with.
16. He is so willing to take me to "chick flicks," and enjoy it.
17. He has had the same group of friends "The Crew" that still hang out all the time.
18. He is SO smart. He almost has a 4.0 in college!!
19. He so great about wanting to do things with me, and with our family, and likes us to have hobbies that we can do together. (thanks babe)
20. He is amazing at designing house plans, additions, shop's, cabin's, grocery stores, etc.....
21. His favorite treats are: GUMMIES, peanut butter M&M's, oreo's, CHEESECAKE, nibs, jerky
22. Dal is SOOOO funny! He is always making people laugh. I love his analogies ;) haha
23. He is the BEST Dad to Kai. He is willing to do anything to help me with him, and wants them to be "best buds." I love watching him "hang out" with his little "dude."
24. Dal is the best Husband, friend, and lover to me! I LOVE YOU! XOXO
I hope you have the BEST 24th Birthday!
4 comments:
I agree, he is a pretty good guy. Glad I wasn't able to convince my parents to take him back to the hospital, after all. :-) That last picture is adorable, I love it! Hope you had a great day today, and happy birthday Bob!
love ya,
c
Happy Birthday DAL!!!
hey our husbands's birthdays are just a day apart! looks like you had a blast! your little guy is getting so big and cuter than ever!
Cecily...I am in need of a blog update! I need to see more pictures of the little guy! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment