It's time. I have decided to make our blog
private. I created this blog to keep in touch with family and friends and hope to continue doing so, but I have become a little uncomfortable with it being available for anyone to view. If you would like to continue following our blog,
please leave your email address so I can send you an invite. The more invites I send out, the better!
Thanks!
39 comments:
I want in! superlinzard(at)yahoo(dot)com
timandabby@gmail.com
jbmgraham@hotmail.com
alisha.balukoff@gmail.com
Hey cute girl- alright-stefaniseverson@gmail.com. we love you!
don't forget me! cjroskelley@mac.com
I want to keep looking! You have such a cute family. cdkinghorn(@)hotmail(.)com
mirijtoy@hotmail.com
wendyoswald@msn.com
allisonjoy2004@hotmail.com
lindsayrondo@hotmail.com
:)
i'm in!
hobley.rachael@gmail.com
taggdarci@yahoo.com
Add us to the list!! cdyallen@yahoo.com Thanks! btw loved the big shopping cart in the parade!
Dont forget about me Cec! Corinnenichole@hotmail.com
short_angle@hotmail.com
I would love to be included!
bonnie@cottonway.com
josephshaylee@gmail.com
z.c.mckinney@gmail.com
whitneyricks@hotmail.com
don't forget me! :)
kristenbyram@gmail.com
You have such A CUTE little boy! I hope you don't mind me blog hopping over every once and while! jill@rodfurniss.com
scottholm_517@hotmail.com
emy_ola@hotmail.com
Hi Guys! I do go blog hopping and come by, I'd love to have an invite :)
snedfam(at)gmail(dot)com
cortneyhall86@yahoo.com
Add me! Add me! tomcarebay@yahoo.com
hey! ya for sure we wanna be added:) whitney_p@live.com
megan@archibaldagency.com
love to be added to the blog list jillerpat@gmail.com
shellidame@gmail.com
CEC i would love the invite..
my email is
whitney_shippen@hotmail.com
chanda@eagleeyeproduce.com
lindsikay@hotmail.com
I would love to keep in touch!
me too!
danaeslade@gmail.com
Me too!
lizadabell(at)gawkerzbagz(dot)com
carissajclark@gmail.com Kaiser is getting so big! he's such a cutie!
breannabennett@gmail.com
P.S. We have a blog - didn't know if you knew:
ryanandbre.blogspot.com
Cute blog!
I WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED. tlmecham@hotmail.com
Thanks Cec Aunt LuRose
Post a Comment