Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!

We had a great 4th of July weekend. There were so many fun things to do, and people to see.

Dallin and I went and watched the fireworks at Rigby Lake on Friday night. My Dad volunteered to watch Kai, so we enjoyed spending a little time together.
We had a busy day on Saturday, starting off the day with Dal playing in the Menan 3 on 3 tournament.
Next, we headed off to Rexburg to be in the parade. We rode in the AWESOME Broulim's shopping cart that my Dad had built. It was so much fun.
Then, it was back to Menan to watch some softball, the parade, and to check out all of the festivities that were going on.
We had a fun bbq with Dal's fam, and ended the evening watching the amazing firework show in Idaho Falls.
We are so lucky to live in this great land. I am so thankful to those who serve our Country each day, and make it possible for us to live in this free Nation. I am proud to be an American!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Looks like a fun 4th, you guys are so cute! I can't believe how big Kai is getting.

So, hows the laptop? I'm LOVING mine, darn Dallin....

Lindsay Rondo said...

looks like you had a very eventful fourth!
I'm loving the shopping cart! haha.. I think you should probably drive it around town as a car. :)

Bonnie said...

The 4th was fun for us having everyone over and going to the fireworks. Thanks for coming! Kai needs to come see grandma!

Liza said...

Sweet shopping cart...who made that awesome thing?? ;) Looks like loads of fun on the 4th! If you guys ever need any boating friends, give us a call!

Hailey said...

Cec,,, Tell your dad I'm so impressed with his shopping cart skills! I want to ride in that thing next time I'm in town! Your little guy is growing so fast, he's so adorable. Miss you all!